Most of the publication and literature on Chinese Medicine including acupuncture, herbal medicine, Tuina, cupping, moxibustion, Taichi, Qigong, etc. are written in Chinese language. Therefore, it’s may be an obstacles for readers who don’t speak English.
Heyttu holds good cooperation with the most influential publication database CNKI, which covers the following databases:
- China Academic Journals Full-text Database, 1994 onwards, 66398957 records in total
- China Doctoral Dissertations Full-text Database, 1984 onwards, 390404 records in total
- China Masters’ Theses Full-text Database 1984, onwards, 3782232 records in total
- China Proceedings of Conference Full-text Database, 1953 onwards, 2384183 records in total
- International Proceedings of Conference Full-text Database, 1981 onwards, 822692 records in total
- China Core Newspapers Full-text Database 2000 onwards, 17449057 records in total
- China Yearbooks Full-text Database 1949 onwards, 33372438 records in total
How to find the paper you are interested in?
Then you may use google translate (page) to read the title or abstract of a paper. You could pay to CNKI to download the whole paper see price list. If you only need to see the abstract, normally it’s free on CNKI. Some papers are published with English, if not, google could help you a little bit.
If you are interested to read a whole paper in English, you could use our translation service. We could also help you purchase the paper you want to read!
Feel free to contact us for more details: [email protected]